Kids Who Are Electrocuted

Electrified Lamp Posts In Peoria, Illinois, an 8-year-old boy was electrocuted when he touched a light pole during a girl’s softball tournament in July. In a lawsuit filed by the family, Annette Rees of Jacksonville says the Limestone Girl’s Softball Association knew about the faulty lights but went ahead with the tournament anyway. Her son, Camden Belfield, was playing at the time while attending a game. (USA Today, 9-19-2008, p. 10A) Shocked By a Boat In Burlington, Vermont, authorities said … Continue reading →