A 12-month-old boy managed to lock himself inside a dishwasher, and ended up perishing in the process, most likely from heat exposure. It was a May tag model that begins it’s wash cycle automatically when the door is closed. His 13-year-old brother found him inside the machine, but the boy died before paramedics could arrive.
The accident occurred at the child’s home in Romance, Arkansas. Authorities are still investigating the incident, but said that no signs of prior injury were found, and the boys death appeared to be accidental.