In early 2014, a 5-year-old girl died by being forced to drink two liters of grape soda and water over a one to two hour period. This caused brain swelling, and she died of water intoxication at a local hospital.  Her parents were arrested on charges of child abuse resulting in death.  They were apparently using this as punishment.


Comments

Death by Grape Soda — No Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.